PEDESTAL POKER TABLE LEGS - PUB HIGH DINING TABLES.
Pedestal Poker Table Legs
- A poker table is a table specifically designed for playing card games, usually poker. It is often covered with baize which is a type of felt, or speed cloth, a teflon-coated fabric that helps the cards slide easily across the surface. It is either an actual table or a fold-out tabletop surface.
- (n phrase) 1. A table used in brick and mortar cardrooms especially for the play of poker. Most poker tables have a felt cover. Poker tables for draw or stud games generally accommodate eight players, with an extra place for the house dealer, if there is one.
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- Travel by foot; walk
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- Run away
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
Poker Tabel Top $250
52" Ralph Lauren Poker Table Top. 7 player stations with chip drawers. Felt top flips to wooden top, No pedestal
ITEMS PICTURED MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD. NEW ITEMS ARRIVE DAILY.
Related topics: map coffee table single pedestal table custom console table square wooden tables cane dining table wooden chest coffee table french country dining table metal and glass end table
- 09:52 |