PEDESTAL PUB TABLE. CONSOLE TABLE DIMENSIONS
Pedestal Pub Table
- Any table that is 42" High (Standard Table height is 30")
- a position of great esteem (and supposed superiority); "they put him on a pedestal"
- an architectural support or base (as for a column or statue)
- Each of the two supports of a kneehole desk or table, typically containing drawers
- A position in which one is greatly or uncritically admired
- The base or support on which a statue, obelisk, or column is mounted
- base: a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp"
Okay, that nook is supposed to be a dinner seating area, but it won't be. I'm staging the boxes in it for now, but moving the freezer into the kitchen. When the boxes are vanquished, I'm contemplating building seating in there and putting a pedestal table
in there. It would be like private seating at a pub
, kinda. Need to pull the chandelier up, though, and probably replace it with a different light.
Related topics: wicker trunk coffee table cherry wood cocktail table book end table bistro table 2 chairs maple dining room table and chairs 1950's kitchen table and chairs dining table seats 10 12 pictures of decorated buffet tables
- 09:52 |