Wood Telephone Table. Oak Round Table. Small Metal Folding Table.
Wood Telephone Table
- A system that converts acoustic vibrations to electrical signals in order to transmit sound, typically voices, over a distance using wire or radio
- electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds; "I talked to him on the telephone"
- An instrument used as part of such a system, typically a single unit including a handset with a transmitting microphone and a set of numbered buttons by which a connection can be made to another such instrument
- transmitting speech at a distance
- A game in which a message is distorted by being passed around in a whisper
- call: get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
ODC - "still life"
So, I had a little time to think about this one and was up last night working on a scrapbook for a client and didn't go to bed until about 6:30 am. I then went to bed and got up around 9:00 or so and was doing some things, cleaning and finally stumbled across my still life. This sits in my hallway caddy-corner. A good friend (wait, all of my friends are good) of mine gave me the antique telephone table
and I made the vase arrangement. Just a little something to share. Do you feel like you have been to my house now? ; )
Wood Telephone Table
. Needs new seat cover. Peggy and I love this piece. Can we store this in your basement? Otherwise, looking for a loving home. Please let us know if you know anything about its history.
Related topics: vintage glass table lamp black coffee table with baskets frost glass table white oak kitchen table brown leather coffee table coffee table books music blue glass table lamp butcher block kitchen tables 2 seat dining table
- 09:51 |